We are very excited to announce the launch of our brand new Self-Catering Holiday Lodge. The Lodge is situated in a quiet corner of our small farm and a stone’s throw away from our award-wining Caravan & Motorhome Club CL Site. You will be able to relax at our spacious Lodge while taking in the sights and sounds of all the surrounding wildlife (and sheep!). For a sneak peak of what you can expect to find, please take a look at our gallery page .
This is a unique way to experience a stay at our small farm so we encourage you to read the information on this website before booking, so you know what to expect during your stay.
Online Booking – To book directly please select the relevant dates, above each page, and click on the Check Availability button.
Below you will find the features of the Lodge:
- Spacious Lodge with open plan kitchen/diner and 1 double bedroom
- Large walk-in shower with adjustable and fixed head
- Fully fitted kitchen including kettle, toaster, microwave, gas hob & fan assisted oven
- TV & DVD player in the lounge
- TV in the bedroom
- Private grassed area
- Double glazed and central heating with an additional fire
- Parking outside the Lodge
- Patio area including chairs, table, parasol and charcoal barbecue (please bring your own charcoal)
- Bed linen & towels
- Ironing board, Iron, Clothes line & use of a washing machine
- Wi-fi is available and free but our network is and only designed for general surfing and emailing. You may experience connection difficulties, this is due to the rural location and beyond our control.
- Electricity is currently included in the price and the usage is being monitored due to the current high cost
- 2 mile off road walking to Skipwith village, Skipwith Common or The Drovers Arms
Please visit our Items Provided page for a list of equipment you can expect to find in the Lodge.
Note the following:
- Smoking & Vaping is not permitted in or near the Lodge
- Pets – 1 well behaved dog is welcome, to be kept on a lead when outside the Lodge and not to be left alone inside. Other pets by special arrangement, please contact us first
- Children – We are sorry but due to the extra safety levels we do not allow Children under the age of 14 years (we are in the process of installing a 3ft wide bed so the lodge can accommodate up to 3 adults)
- Mobile phone network – please note this is intermittent and although you may pick up a signal in certain areas we can’t guarantee that you will
- Please respect others and be quiet between 11pm and 8am
- We do not offer long term lets nor have any residential holiday homes
- You will be able to see part of the caravan storage yard from the kitchen window, we have planted a hedge for the future screening. Access to this area is normally between the hours of 9am and 9pm but there are the very odd occasions where it may be outside these hours. The storage yard does have cctv and other security devices
- Bus route – unfortunately we aren’t on a bus route and the nearest is in the village about 1 mile away
- We don’t recommend walking along the main road as there is fast moving traffic. However, you can walk to Skipwith village & the Common along country paths. Note that the paths may be overgrown or muddy at certain times of year. You will need to take a map with you, from the Lodge information pack, as it isn’t signposted.
We really think this is a special place and while we have been working down there, we have seen the following wildlife in the field and beyond:
- Barn Owl
- Little Owl
- Red Kite
Terms & Conditions
So we can offer you this unique opportunity to stay in this lovely Lodge on our small farm, we do have some rules, so we can all relax. Therefore we encourage you to take time to read our Terms & conditions.